Thursday, March 10, 2011

Taste of India

I got a special treat while I was in Columbia.


I was invited to an Indian dinner hosted by the bride's cousin and his girlfriend. I have to tell you, it was AMAZING! The host is Nicolas Van Hemelryck. He is an Colombia photographer who was selected by the Columbia Embassy and The Indian Embassy to showcase photos of the Amazon. The Exhibition's purpose was to help promote awareness of conservation and respect for Mother Nature. He was selected among thousands of photographers.

He had just returned from a 3 month stay in India where his photos were on Exhibition. He traveled the country and took some beautiful pictures.We got to see a few of the thousands he took. I feel it is only fair to invite you to view his website. I am blessed to have met him. His photos speak to the heart and really invite you to his world.

http://www.nicolasvanh.com/

Back to the point...... They did a great job and the food was just nothing sort of delicious!
India is now on my list of places I want to travel to. Someday, somehow!

Mia

No comments: