Friday, March 4, 2011

Planning A Family Trip

Here is a picture of the kids when we took them to Davis, West Virginia last summer. Only picture I had on the computer of them in water and warm!

Family Vacations are a must-to-do. Its important to spend time together outside of your home and daily life. Take a break, recharge and take kids on adventures. I want to give my kids more then just traveling to places and coming home. I am focusing more on education and experiences when we go out of town. Its nice to show them the history and stories of the places we go to. They actually enjoy it and set up quizzing each other. Its cute... until I fail a question then they 'buzz" me out of the game.

The reason I'm posting this is today I have been trying to finalize plans for our next family vacation. Its somewhat chaotic planning a vacation for a family of 6. Saving $$ for the trip, looking for deals and packages. In this economy, every penny counts. So the whole day was checking, double-checking... and just the stress took its toll on me. Thus why I need a vacation!

I'm excited. I need a nice break with the kids. Need some sun and seafood. We've had such crazy, wacky and unpredictable cold weather that a nice dose of sea breezes and warm sun rays are just what this mama needs.

Success! I posted two days in a row! Whew. The evening routine is feeling good!

Mia


No comments: