Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Lady and her Rooster

Today I needed some inspiration to get this blog going. As luck would have it, I saw one of my best friends online and ended up chatting with her. I read up on her blog and got all caught up with some of the adventures she has posted on her ever popular blog : Mountain Mama. She has a quick wit, a handy and hilarious approach to looking at life. She writes about her family and life in the country. She shares her tips and ideas on shopping with coupons to feed a family of 7 people, a dog, some cats and I have no idea how many chickens. Which brings me to this picture here of her with one of her roosters. I love this picture. She is my hero right now in blog world. She's found her ' blog groove'.

So with that in mind and a new computer. (I've joined the Apple World and got a Mac) I am now able to do pictures, blogging, website and whatever else my mind can conjure up.

So I'm on a roll.... New Lifestyle. New Me. Well... not new... but definitely Improved and Calmer Me. Here is what I'm doing or working on.....

----Apple Classes to learn the new computer. Blogs, pictures and Websites.

----Cooking Classes at William- Sonoma * free!!!! Yay!!!

----Gym Girl- Been hitting the gym 5 x a week and working with personal trainer. Gotta take care of me in order to better take care of my 4 kids!

I will post more on this blog. I notice nighttime is a good time. I'm well rested and ready for bed. House is quiet. Kids are snug in their beds sleeping. ( On a good day!)I can post about the events of the day. And I want my best friend to be able to keep up with the adventures that happen here just as I am able to keep up with hers.

Hats off to a Great Lady and her Rooster. Thanks for the inspiration today! Missing you tons!

Mia



1 comment:

jenny said...

After I got done chatting with you, I never got back online, so it was a nice surprise this morning to see me in your post! :o) I am glad I inspired you and hope this will be the first of many more to come!

I know I don't always keep in touch-- forgive me-- but I do think of you and the family often. If only you got an alert every time I thought of you! :o) We'll get together SOON! Love you much! xoxo
Jenny