Sunday, March 20, 2011

I love you, Mommy

Here is my youngest and my little heart warrior, Jacob. We just happened to catch him with the " I love you" sign!

Some of you know that Jacob was born with a Congenital Heart Defect ( CHD) and had open heart surgery at 14 hours old. His heart defect with Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return (TAPVR) and we had not idea of his condition until he was born BLUE and with rapid breathing issues. He was in the hospital for over a month in recovery. He came home on a feeding tube (NG) for several months then graduated to normal bottle feedings. He also a few other issues but I will save that for another time.

He is doing well and loving life. We are so proud of him. And of course, when he gives us that smile, we just melt.

I love you too, Stephen Jacob!

Mommy



No comments: