Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthday Girl!~


The Birthday Girl. Can you believe it? Andrew and I are amazed that our little baby girl is now 12 years old! I really do remember her being a baby. I remember her smell when she was born. I remember the LABOR PAINS! I remember it all as if it were yesterday. Here she is growing into a wonderful young lady borrowing my clothes and stealing my flip flops! How we LOVE her and are so proud of her.
Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl.




We all went to dinner. We had someone staying with Baby Jacob while I dashed out of the hospital for an hour. The restaurant was next to the hospital so I was fine with leaving to celebrate her birthday.






Here is Daddy with his little girl! Andrew was so proud of her. He remembers when she was little and now she is almost as tall as him. He loves his little girl! She is Daddy's Girl.

4 comments:

Darhlene said...

Printed out your entire blog for Floridians not into Internet. Excellent blog.

jenny said...

Happy Birthday Marisol!! 12?!?! How time flies!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Marisol!! You're almost a 'teen'!

xoxo,
The Roux's

Anonymous said...

Hey!
You dont know me, but Andrew knew me when we were kids. I lived at 3706 Moss Brooke Ct from 1977-1991
Boy do I miss that house!! I was friends with Dana and Lisa Falsetti, and of course Andrew. I remember when Andrew was like 6 or so, he would just come over and walk right inside our house to come find us!!

Anyways, Dana sent me the link to your blog. She told me about your children, and I was wondering how the little one was...so she gave me the link!

Your children are beautiful. Joseph looks so much like Andrew! You must be a proud Momma of all your children...you are truly blessed.

Tell Andrew I say hello.

Marcia (Thomas) Gustowski