Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat


Happy Halloween!

The kids had a great fun filled day! I was at school all day for their Fall Parade plus helping out in la Nena's class room. We made geese head/hats for the boys. The girls were dressed up in a "pile of leaves" costume. We stapled fallen leaves onto old brown shopping bags. It worked out great! They looked adorable! Papito had tons of snacks as well as crafts. Mamita carved out pumpkins for the annual school fall parade. The school also made it into a math project where they had to measure, weight, count seeds etc. It was interesting. We had many parents come out to participate and help in the classroom parties. I was wiped out! ..........then we came home and got ready for the neighborhood Halloween Block Party.......







The kids came home and they carved pumpkins. The neighbor hosted a Spooky Haunted House and everyone was looking forward to it. The school assistant principal and gym teacher drove by to experience the haunted house! Those who dared to go in...... eventually came out spooked yet happy.


la nena "The Hollywood Starlet" Papito "Star Wars Clone Trooper"



Mamita " Candy Corn Witch"



After hours of walking... yes, the kids wanted to knock on every door in the neighborhood, we settled in for a movie. They eventually did fall asleep...... holding onto their bags of candies!

2 comments:

Angel said...

I love this blog .. so CUTE to see the kids all excited for halloween . Thanks for sharing with me hon. It means so much to me.
~Angel~

jenny said...

*gasp!* The kids are SO big!! They are beautiful!! We were thnking of you on Halloween and miss you all!

I didn't realize this was you when you left a comment for me.. Now I know! :o)

I'll be back again hon! xo